Why Buy a Home in Mesa Arizona?
Mesa Arizona is a bedroom community located 20 miles east of Phoenix. It is the third-largest city in Arizona and the 38th largest city in the US and offers a wide range of real estate options from condos to single family homes, as well as senior housing. Mesa boasts a wide range of amenities to serve its diverse population; there is something for everyone in Mesa.
Below are some helpful facts about Mesa Arizona which help prospective home buyers confirm that they want to buy a home in Mesa, Arizona.
Top 10 employers in Mesa, Arizona:
- Mesa Public Schools
- Banner Health
- City of Mesa
- Mesa Community College
- Fry’s Food and Drug
- The Home Depot
- County of Maricopa
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
Attractions in Mesa
- Falcon Field Airport (5th business general aviation airport in the US)
- Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport
- Mesa LDS Temple
- Golfland / Sunsplash (water park)
- Hohokam Stadium (the Chicago Cubs spring training camp)
- Mesa Arts Center
- Arizona Museum for Youth
- Commemorative Air Force Arizona Wing Aircraft Museum
- Mesa Historical Museum
- Arizona Museum of Natural History
- Mesa Public Schools is the largest school district in Arizona, and nationally recognized for its achievements.
- Arizona State University (ASU) Polytechnic Campus
- A.T. Still University (Osteopathic Medical School)
Those who make Mesa their home enjoy a wide range of dining options as Mesa has a large number of restaurants, as well as opportunities to enjoy sporting events and the arts. Additionally, having access to the light rail in Mesa gives residents easy access to jobs, events, and night life in Phoenix and surrounding areas.
To learn about current real estate market conditions or find a home in Mesa, contact our certified Mesa real estate agent Sandra Johnson.